Melt Fat, Build Muscle And Eat Carbs! Without Any Boring Cardio? Come On – D’You Think We Were Born Yesterday…?
Well, wouldn’t we all love to find that hallowed formula that meant training didn’t have to include hours of mind numbingly boring cardio to get rid of those last pounds of fat. And how about being able to eat more carbs to boot? Because that’s what Scot Abel’s claiming that Met Training can do for you.
But come on guys! What d’you take us for? It just doesn’t work like that, does it? And if Met Training was produced by anyone but someone such as Scott (who we have a huge amount of respect for), then we’d not even give it the courtesy of a review.
Buuuut – seeing as it is Scott, we owe it to the “most successful bodybuilding and fitness coach in the world” to at least give it the once over. (Oh, okay, we dived right in and nosed around every last nook and cranny of the program….)
Read on to discover exactly what we found.
What do you get for your money?
The Met Training program is all about combining bodybuilding, athleticism and nervous system enhancement. It’s about activation the muscles in a new way, and by doing this forcing the whole human kinetic chain to respond.
And in layman’s terms – this means shocking your body into moving onto a different level. The whole program is based on ground breaking research that literally revs up your metabolism! Because the more active your nervous system is, the more calories the body burns.
The program includes the following:
- M.E.T. Online Workout DVDs – This is where you’re literally transported into Scott’s private dungeon. Sounds scary – you betcha! But here you’ll be able to workout with Kevin “The Machine” Weiss in a combination of workouts that will take your training to levels you never before imagined.
- M.E.T. Training Manual – Here you learn the 7 simple rules of the system, plus 13 incredibly effective metabolic workouts. And armed with this knowledge you can then create your own metabolic workouts as well, simply because the system is so flexible. With this there are around 50-60 kick ass workout sessions you can create, so you’ll never get bored and you’ll be fully armed to never hit that frustrating plateau that plagues so many athletes.
- The Secrets of M.E.T. – This never before gem is where Scott literally makes you privy to the secrets behind the M.E.T. system. A must read for anyone serious about training and their body.
- M.E.T. Training Log Sheets – So you can track your awesome results.
- M.E.T. Dietary Principles – Here you’ll learn all about the dirty secrets of nutritional marketing, and why so many myths surround what you should eat to get fit. Scott provides you with 10 dietary principles that the fat cats would really rather you didn’t know…
- Scott Abel’s Exercise Video Library – This is access to more than 500 M.E.T. exercises performed by Scott and the Abel Body Expert. Immediately, online and whenever you need to.
Who is it for?
Are you serious about fitness? Be it a competitive sport of any kind, fitness model or a body builder. Is your body truly your temple? Then Met Training has been produced specifically for someone like you. The thing is, our knowledge of the human body advances all the time, and many (for many, read most!) of the training programs out there don’t take the latest knowledge into consideration. Well, with Met Training you can be sure that you’re working out to a cutting edge level, and that’s why this program is so damn effective.
Who is Scott Abel?
Dubbed the most successful bodybuilding and fitness coach in the world, Scott Abel is the champion of all things metabolic. Perhaps not the most known name to the man on the street, Scott’s name is probably one of the most legendary to those who know who to go to for the very best in fitness advice.
Mr. Abel has coached over 400 champions, from professional athletes to body builders to fitness models. In fact, the whole reason his name might not be as instantly recognizable as some in the industry is down to one thing: rather than marketing himself to the world, he’s been far too busy getting almost miraculous training results with those who’re lucky enough to work with him. And it’s all about results, after all – not about how you wrap up the packaging.
- First and foremost – the best thing about Met Training is that it truly is a bang up to date program. Using the latest in scientific research, Met Training is all about burning fat in the shortest (and easiest) way possible.
- Met Training not only helps you shed the lard, but pack on the muscle as well. Not only that, but the strategic workouts meant that you burn fat post-workout as well.
- Following this program you have a very low risk of injury, unlike other training such as cross fit, weights and traditional cardio.
- Met Training is both versatile and adaptable – both to your individual needs and your lifestyle. And it doesn’t require you to dedicate your life to the gym either.
- Not only does Met Training provide you with the workouts you need to get results, but it also gives you the information you need to understand quite why it works at the pace it does.
- And last, but definitely not least, Met Training is FUN! With some blasting moves and guys on the videos who not only sound like they talk the talk, but look like they walk the walk as well, this systematic training system will have you feelin’ good and seeing results within just a few weeks.
Okay, so no-one ever said that losing the blubber and stacking on the muscle was gonna be easy! But when was something so worthwhile ever simple to achieve? Met Training is, without a doubt, hard… But if you’ve got the will, the stamina and the sheer grit to get there, this is one training program that’ll be kicking you up the ass every step of the way.
The Bottom Line
So, we’ve got to take our hat off to Scott Abel, because Met Training is, to term a phrase, the puppy’s privates!!! Not only does it guide you along the exact path you need towards your target, but it actively looks after your body as well. We love the fact that training the MET way seriously reduces your chance of injury. And this means less joint problems and less chance of the typical chronic ailments that plague so many weight trainers after years of work.
We also love the fact that Mr. Abel is so convinced that you’ll be happy with Met Training that he’s offering a no quibble, 60 day, 100% money back guarantee. And that, as we’re sure you’ll agree, makes it a no-brainer about whether to give it a go. In a nutshell from us – Met Training rocks!